It’s Better to Go in the Opposite Direction of a Result of a Fortune Telling

Since ancient times, there have been a lot of fortune tellings based on birthdate and birthplace in the Western and the Eastern worlds. I wonder how many people have been influenced by fortune tellings. People often refer to fortune tellings in judging whether or not a person is compatible or which course to take in life.

  • ancient 古代の
  • fortune telling 占い
  • wonder かしらと思う
  • refer 参照する
  • compatile 相性がよい

You have to know the difference between a partner in business and one in marriage life. If you want to reach a goal of a business in a short time, for example, it often happens that a partner whose character is opposite to yours turns out to be very compatible, covering for you.

  • difference 違い
  • marriage 結婚の
  • opposite 逆の
  • turn out to be ~ 〜であるとわかる

On the other hand, if your marriage partner doesn’t share with you the way of thinking or the ability to understand each other, your marriage life will be difficult, for you have to live with your partner until you die. Marriage partners have to be compatible in terms of both business and everyday life.

  • ability 能力
  • in terms of A Aの観点から

Now, does compatibility between persons really exist? Aren’t we confusing it with likes and dislikes? I think that you can make up for bad chemistry by effort. Furthermore, does some power beyond human understanding exist that controls human lives, based on the positions of planets when a person is born? The power in this world of the earth used to control about 15 percent of a human life, the rest, or 85 percent, being subject to a person’s efforts in this life.

  • compatibility 相性
  • confuse 混同する
  • make up for A Aを補う
  • effort 努力
  • furthermore さらに
  • position 位置
  • suject 従属した

You can change your destiny 100 percent by effort. Also, the power of planets, only about 15 percent, had influence on those who lacked in confidence with their Inner God hiding itself deep inside. Dependant people like robots tend to lead a life as if they were tracing a result of a fortune telling. Constellations can never affect those who believe in Inner God and have confidence in themselves.

  • destiny 運命
  • lack 欠く
  • confidence 自信
  • dependant 依存的な
  • trace 辿る
  • affect 影響する

The controlling power of constellations is gone now, physically too. Their influence is zero percent. Since the current of geomagnetism has begun to change and meander, fortune tellings based on statistics have lost their meaning. You can call it a turning point of our view of the universe. In this sense, there is a possibility that your ill fortune turns out to be good. In short, you had better not refer to fortune tellings, which can be the cause of your failure.

  • current 流れ
  • geomagnetism 地磁気
  • meander 蛇行する
  • failure 失敗

Back to a marriage partner, when you want to know if your affianced is compatible with you, you should observe the present situations, talk with each other about a life after marriage and make simulation. To talk with your parents could increase the accuracy of your judgement. Also you should take into account that you cannot tell how much the other person’s parents and brothers and sisters will interrupt your marriage life.

  • affianced 婚約者
  • accuracy 正確さ
  • interrupt 口を挟む

Well, anyway, anyone who honestly holds memorial services for his/her ancestors cannot be bad. On the other hand, anyone who is cruel to his/her parents can be cruel to a marriage partner. Once married, every marriage couple will have some trouble, complaining what with this and that. If you awaken to the faith of gratitude, you can improve your destiny or life much easier than you can imagine.

  • honestly 正直に
  • cruel 冷酷な
  • awaken 目覚める
  • gratitude 感謝の気持ち

生かして頂いて ありがとう御座位ます

I Ka Shi Te I Ta Da I Te  A Ri Ga To U Go Za I Ma Su

Thank you so much for keeping me/us alive.